first day of the lunar new year is 14th february 2010 this year.
1. is it the theory of physics at work or the spirit of a romantic poet doing the visual trick?
2. being a physics teacher and haijin at the same time gives you this kind of crap.
3. when you are in a hurry, only time hurries with you. everything else stands still and refuses to budge.
4 and 5. we did some cleaning at home.
6. *SOB* my electronic saijiki is breathing its last. the LCD is darkened to the extent of near invisibility. a new gadget cost 400SGD...
7. chinese new year is the most boring holiday of the year. *yawn*
8. third day of new year, boredom and lots of tangerines gives this: [link]